Major Acct Manager - #5761752
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Responsible for sales reports
- Management of the relationship with the different areas of the strategic enterprise accounts
- Generate Account Planning with key Fortinet Partners.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Partner with Fortinet marketing, Channel and engineering teams to drive revenue growth within region.
- Travel: 20% required
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- 5-8 years of field sales experience
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Enterprise Accounts.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals in Peru.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (one to one, One to few, One to many)
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- Selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Organized person, Strategic thinker, management of the sense of urgency.
- Experience in managed tools such as Sales Force
- Experience developing and working with Business Partners (optional)
Fortinet has been built on diversity. Our company is a diverse workplace resulting from an integrated team with true international representation and contributors with a variety of talents, backgrounds, experiences, and approaches. We have an equal and transparent selection process, you will be considered regardless of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability. In fact, if you have any disability that requires for us to do any accommodation, please contact us at **************@fortinet.com.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at **************@fortinet.com.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, military/veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.